Together, we can grow your
business with confidence
Current project - food safety training in Tasmania
- FREE ‘essential’ Food Safety Training for all food handlers
- Top up advanced training available
- Essential & level1 food safety training available now
- Level2 & Level3 food safety training available end 2019
- EH CPD, technical training & resources available end 2019
- Endorsed by EHA(TAS)
- Recognised internationally
- Certificate on completion
First For Training (FFT) is an Australian owned and operated training company
FFT specialises in online training (e-learning).
FFT uses the successful Highfield e-learning platform
i have experience & proven
Dr Andrew Mathieson (Director FFT)
with colleagues in Pakistan
I have worked as a lecturer in a number of universities both in UK & Australia. I hold visiting positions with universities in Australia, Pakistan and Iraq.
I hold fellowships from the Royal Society of Medicine, the Royal Society of Public Health & the Institute of Food Science and Technology.
I am a Chartered Environmental Health Officer/Practitioner in UK and both Regional and National Director of Environmental Health Australia.
I work as a consultant on all matters environmental health both in Australia and abroad.
In recent years I have worked in Pakistan, Vanuatu, Fiji, PNG, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Afghanistan. Most of this work was under WHO/ EU/ UN agency contract.
Task: FFT was asked to review e-learning platform as part of a tele medicine project. While e-learning is not ready for tele medicine it is ready to support businesses in Australia
Action: FFT negotiated and arranged an exclusive contract with a major international e-learning provider.
Result: Initial MOU with Environmental Health Australia - Tasmania to design and distribute free 'essential' food safety training with top up pathways to Level1, Level2 and Level3.
- Course design and delivery
- Environmental health risk assessment
- WASH assessments (remote and overseas)
- Train the trainers - sustainable training
- Conference / seminars Australia & overseas
- online food safety training 'essential', Level1, Level2 & Level3
- CPD & professional development training
Disaster Planning (new zealand)
environmental health risk assessment (australia)
food safety update (PNG)
W.A.S.H. training & assessment (PNG)
Dr Mathieson provided a simple solution to a complex problem in a very short time. Professional, timely and good value for money
HOUsingDeveloper, Sydney 8/2019
Dr Mathieson was asked to carryout a third party audit as part of an EU review. In less than 5 days he had identified the problem and negotiated a solution that got us back on schedule - delivering medicine to mothers and children
NGO, Lebanon 3/2019
Leading a team of training experts. Dr Mathieson negotiated funding, external accreditation, designed and delivered a new food inspectors course on time and within budget.
University in Lahore, Pakistan
looking for a
42 Pindari Crescent
© Copyright First For Training